Sunday, December 16, 2012

One Week Until Christmas!

With one week until Christmas, teachers have all scheduled their first tests right before the Break which starts Friday.  Good for me, I already got one of my tests out of the way and just have one more to get through this Friday.  So while trying to focus on my studies and start the Winter Term off right with a good solid grade, I also had to work 3 shifts at my job at the mall this weekend to help pay off some of my holiday spending and I am busy getting ready for the Dance Department's Winter Concert, Raw Edges, Feb 8-10, and also the Erie Festival of Dance, Jan 26th.  With rehearsals each night, stress felt from school and work, Christmas Break is going to be a nice time to relax and spend time with the family.  To help ease me into my break, and also help with the 6.5 hour drive home for Christmas this Friday, my brother is coming to visit this week!  We always have a good time together so having him here this week will be a nice push to get me through the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment