Saturday, November 10, 2012

Website Completed! Fall Term 2012...Check!

    So after weeks of stress and anxiety, my professional promotional website is finally up and running! Be sure to check it out at:
http://emcdon36.wix.com/eileen-mcdonnell#!home/mainPage
It includes a biography, resume, photo gallery, performance DVD, and more information for further contact. After all the hard work, I am very pleased on how it all came out :) Please spread it around especially to potential employers!
    Well it is finally coming to an end, my Final Fall term at Mercyhurst.  With only one paper, presentation, and final left, I am very excited to finish up this term.  This past Thursday along with publishing our promotional websites, we had to hand-in our group project report on the current issues surrounding the arts. My partner and I had to discuss how technology is affecting the arts as our topic.  Although we didn't completely finish our paper until 3 am the night before because we had to format two papers into one essentially, I think our report came out fairly well.  And along with our paper, we have to do a group presentation Wednesday. Hopefully we will prepare properly and everything will go smoothly.
    As I am writing this post currently, I am also editing my paper for World Geography and studying for the final simultaneously. Oh, and I'm also watching Charlie St. Cloud...yes, I know procrastinating, but considering I'm not going out tonight like the rest of my roommates, I get to slack off a little. Can't wait for Wednesday to head home and see friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment