Sunday, September 23, 2012

Just Chugging Along

With Midterm approaching next week before Fall Break, my priorities have been concentrated on school work rather than Secondary Med Applications or dance company research.  With projects, presentations and tests piling up, its hard to focus on future aspects of my life when the present calls more attention.  But although it seems stressful now, I know this term is going to be over before I know so I'm trying to enjoy my last fall term as much as I can.
But for an update on how my Senior Seminar prospects are going:  I got my second MCAT scores back this week (still not as good as I would have wanted but still hoping for the best during my application process), submitted seven more secondary apps this week (have about 5 more currently in progress), scheduled my Senior Dance portraits for the middle of October (note to self...no more fried foods!), and Homecoming Dance Performance went very well!
With all this excitement/stress in my life, Fall Break can not come soon enough :)


Although I don't have a great Homecoming pic from this this year quite yet....here's a blast from the past! Freshman Year Homecoming at the Petting Zoo.

As you can see, Freshman Year it did not rain like this year :P



No comments:

Post a Comment